Green Leaf Consulting Group is a specialty IT solutions, services, and staffing firm taking a fresh approach to providing the highest quality IT services to our clients while treating our employees and partners fairly.
We have built a team dedicated to technology, solutions, and client satisfaction. With our leaner, “greener” model, our goal is to provide the highest level of services and resources to our clients at a lower cost than traditional providers, and to provide a more equitable and transparent experience for our colleagues.
We seek driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment and possess the highest levels of customer service. Our consultants partner with our clients to deliver meaningful solutions in a diverse and dynamic client base.
Want to be part of the Green Leaf team?
We are seeking Senior consultants with expertise in software design and development to work with our clients to solve technology needs. Consultants will be responsible for working directly with clients in various industries as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Green Leaf consultants are expected to interact with key decision makers at our clients to drive projects.
- Consultants are expected to grow into client liaisons.
- Consultants are expected to work with our clients to solve problems through analysis of existing systems and processes.
- Consultants work on full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through design, implementation and rollout.
- Consultants have the flexibility to be creative and have an impact on designs within the general boundaries of clients’ expectations.
- Consultants work on highly interactive custom web and mobile front-ends as well as full desktop applications.
What it takes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proficiency with some but not necessarily all of the standard Microsoft .NET software development tools, languages, and frameworks including C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, AngularJS, jQuery, WCF, SQL Server 2012, IIS, and Windows Azure.
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts.
- Understanding and experience with object-oriented design and development.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment.
- Agile software development experience
- Prior consulting experience preferred but not required
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills
- Desire to be a trusted advisor to clients and peers
- Business Development skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple client projects simultaneously
- Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- A. or B.S. in a relevant field
We know that one of the keys to success in this business is providing the best and most talented resources to our clients. If you want to be treated fairly and transparently, share in a common culture and feel like you are part of something meaningful, then you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org