Green Leaf is looking for a database architect to work in a team environment. As the data architect, you will be moving a legacy solution onto a modern platform, making improvements along the way. The Database Architect will interact with client business leads in order to develop and implement a SQL Server database that fulfills needs for inventory management, workflow, and analytics. The Database Architect will work with an Application Development team to build out data structures which support front-end access to the data.
This project is 6-9 months of work, and may lead to more.
- Hands-on Microsoft SQL Server data model design and development.
- Interview users and application owners.
- Decompose business functional requirements into well-defined structured data requirements.
- Design, develop, test, and deliver data extracts to downstream applications
- Design, develop, test, and deliver reporting and analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server and other most common back-end Microsoft technologies, including SSRS and SSIS
- Exposure to cloud services in Azure
- Knowledge of .NET programming is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL Azure is a plus